Sunday 14 October 2012


1. What is your favourite project so far? Why?

My favourite project so far, would be aniboom becauase you can be so creative with it, and theres a lotta ideas you can do.

2. What would you like to learn more about in this class?
I would likely To learn more photo shop , becasue i think im getting better at it  :)

3. Do you think you are using your class time wisely? Why?

I think So, Because i think im using my time to talk. and im trying to change that :))

4. Do you have any ideas for group work assignment we can do in class?

I dont really have ideas for group work.

5. How am I doing? What should I continue to do? What should I change?

I think im doing good. :) I should continue working not talking  :D And i should  use my Time wisely.

6. Other comments.

About my Aniboom, I finished it and i save it ..  and the next day, didnt see my animation. i think You saw it already.. some of them. Like bouncing ball and Lil Snookii
:))))))
Well, Your really amazing teacher and Your super dooper nice.  your like one of my  nicest teacher in afteroon.  Your The best :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment